storm-user mailing list archives

From John Yost <soozandjohny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Approach to parallelism
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 11:25:56 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am curious--are there any benchmark numbers that demonstrate how much
better one worker per node is?  The reason I ask is that I may need to
double up the workers on my cluster and I was wondering how much of a
throughput hit I may take from having two workers per node.

Any info would be very much appreciated--thanks! :)

--John