storm-user mailing list archives

From Stepan Urban <stepann.ur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LoggingMetricsConsumer stop logging
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:44:11 GMT
Hi Ahishek,
thanks for the response. Registring metrics is normal:
transient MultiCountMetric countMetric;
transient MultiReducedMetric meanMetric;

countMetric = new MultiCountMetric();
meanMetric = new MultiReducedMetric(new MeanReducer());
context.registerMetric("count", countMetric, 1);
context.registerMetric("mean", meanMetric, 1);

and
Config conf = new Config();
conf.registerMetricsConsumer(LoggingMetricsConsumer.class, 1);

even with default cluster.xml it stops logging on production computer.

Yesterday I found that everything work on dev computer with data loaded
from file. But on production computer, when data are receided from net it
stops logging after few hours. Is it possible to find if some thread is not
working properly using jstack? Or any other way how to debug it?

Thanks
Stepan