storm-user mailing list archives

From Javier Gonzalez <jagon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: zookeeper datadir !
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2015 00:22:58 GMT
Any dir where the user that will be running the zookeeper process has write
access to. What we usually do is create a folder within the zookeeper dir.
So, given a $ZOOKEEPER_HOME folder, we configure zookeeper to use
$ZOOKEEPER_HOME/workdir or something like that.

Regards,
JG

--
Javier González Nicolini