storm-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Garg <ankurga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Topology not working + Found multiple defaults.yaml resources when deploying to remote cluster
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 08:20:04 GMT
Hi John ,

Thanks a lot for your reply . You pointed me in the right direction .

Here is a link that explains this
http://kennethjorgensen.com/blog/2014/fat-jars-with-excluded-dependencies-in-gradle
.

May be we shud add it to storm documentation somewhere if its not there so
that ppl dont end up wasting time .

Also , if possible we should fix this issue .

Thanks
Ankur