storm-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Marz <nat...@nathanmarz.com>
Subject Re: Storm Fault Tolerance - On/Off Switch
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:40:20 GMT
Hi Amanda,

You can turn off the acking feature of Storm (which guarantees every tuple
will be processed) by setting topology.acker.executors to 0 in the config.
You can completely control how Nimbus assigns tasks by implementing your
own scheduler using the IScheduler interface.

-Nathan

--
Twitter: @nathanmarz
http://nathanmarz.com