From what i have found dont remove/add appenders in cluster.xml. not sure about why it works for a few hours and then stops. any specific way you are registering log metrics, is it possible to put some code out ?

On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 9:14 PM, Stepan Urban <stepann.urban@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I am using LoggingMetricsConsumer and MultiReducedMetric to count several metrics in Storm topology. After few hours of running it stops logging these metrics into metrics.log file without an error in any log file. Any sugestions how to find where is the problem? First I used default cluster.xml with increased size of files, now I use only ch.qos.logback.core.FileAppender with the same results. After few mb of logs it stops logging.

Thanks
Stepan