storm-user mailing list archives

From Marc Zbyszynski <mmm...@gmail.com>
Subject Error specifying nimbus thirft port via command line on 0.10.0
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:57:14 GMT
Hi there!,

I'm seeing an error when running operations like list or kill from the
command line and specifying the nimbus thrift port. For example (ip address
redacted):

*../../Applications/apache-storm-0.10.0/bin/storm list -c
nimbus.host=myserver -c nimbus.thrift.port=6627*

fails with this exception:

*Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Long
cannot be cast to java.lang.Integer*
* at backtype.storm.thrift$nimbus_client_and_conn.invoke(thrift.clj:75)*
* at backtype.storm.thrift$nimbus_client_and_conn.invoke(thrift.clj:72)*
* at backtype.storm.command.list$_main.invoke(list.clj:22)*
* at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:152)*
* at clojure.lang.AFn.applyTo(AFn.java:144)*
* at backtype.storm.command.list.main(Unknown Source)*

If I remove the *-c nimbus.thrift.port=6627* then the command works ok.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? My apologies if this has
already been discussed or reported.

Thanks for your help,

Marc