storm-user mailing list archives

From saiprasad mishra <saiprasadmis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WHERE can i find help ?
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 03:53:19 GMT
Oh my bad just saw your worker log some errors in your topology
Some files are missing which your code needs i guess

2015-12-11 02:13:35 STDIO [INFO] java.io.FileNotFoundException: oov.txt (No
such file or directory)
2015-12-11 02:13:35 STDIO [INFO] java.io.FileNotFoundException: oov.txt (No
such file or directory)

Regards
Sai

On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 7:33 PM, saiprasad mishra <saiprasadmishra@gmail.com