storm-user mailing list archives

From sam mohel <sammoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WHERE can i find help ?
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2015 06:10:04 GMT
thanks for your time and replying , i imported this project from github can
you submit it in your machine and see if it'll work or not ?

coder used storm-0.8.2 .. i need to use the old version first so i have to
fix this error unfortuantly .
i will use your advice 'topology.debug is true" and get back to you

here is my storm.yaml
storm.zookeeper.servers:
     - "127.0.0.1"
nimbus.host: "127.0.0.1"
storm.local.dir: /home/user/storms/storm
supervisor.childopts: "-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
nimbus.childopts: "-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
worker.childopts: "-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true"
supervisor.slots.ports:
    - 6700
    - 6701
    - 6702