Oh my bad just saw your worker log some errors in your topology
Some files are missing which your code needs i guess

2015-12-11 02:13:35 STDIO [INFO] java.io.FileNotFoundException: oov.txt (No such file or directory)
2015-12-11 02:13:35 STDIO [INFO] java.io.FileNotFoundException: oov.txt (No such file or directory)

Regards
Sai