Voting for sessions for Hadoop Summit Europe ends today. There are a number of Storm-related sessions that have been proposed. Below are the ones I found, but I didn’t do an exhaustive search. If there are others I missed, feel free to tack onto this thread.

If you have a chance, cast a vote (you can vote more than once) for some Storm sessions so we have a good presence at the conference.

From Device to Data Center to Insights: Architectural Considerations for the Internet of Anything

Running Storm with 5 9's availability

The Future of Apache Storm

Practical Complex Event Processing with Storm

Finding Outliers with Spark and Storm: Guide to Keeping Your Sanity

Querying the internet of things: streaming SQL on Kafka/Samza and Storm/Trident

Streaming SQL on Storm

-Taylor