storm-user mailing list archives

From gzc <18810513...@126.com>
Subject 回复:WordCountTopology Error
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 03:40:28 GMT

There should be a storm.py in multilang/resource so that splitsentence.py can import it. Did
you change folder structure or delete storm.py or something else?
在2016年01月03日 03:14,K Zharas 写道:
Hi.

I have been following a storm-starter guide, but still faced a problem with WordCountTopology.
However, my ExclamationTopology runs successfully.

When I run WordCountTopology, it gives me an error below

--java.lang.RuntimeException: backtype.storm.multilang.NoOutputException: Pipe --to subprocess
seems to be broken! No output read.
--Serializer Exception:
--Traceback (most recent call last):
--  File "splitsentence.py", line 16, in <module>
--    import storm
--ImportError: No module named storm

I know it has something to deal with multilang, but don't know what exactly it is.

Btw, I'm using
 - Ubuntu 14.04LTS,
 - Storm-0.10.0.
 - Using terminal to run storm-starter