storm-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: grouping seeking help
Date Tue, 05 Jan 2016 14:10:49 GMT
If you know the number of words before hand, you can set the parallelism
accordingly. Furthermore, some custom grouping should allow you to sent
a single tuple to each instance. If you producer has only one instance,
a simple shuffle grouping would do the trick.

If you don't know the number of words in advance, you have no change (in
general) to get the correct number of bolt instances...

-Matthias