storm-user mailing list archives

From Kashyap Mhaisekar <kashya...@gmail.com>
Subject JsonElement implements Serialization
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 04:29:28 GMT
Hi,
I was trying out gson in Storm and find that parsing is slow for my use
case. This is not related to Storm per se, but I guess many of you may have
experienced the use case below. If so, an interested in finding out your
approach.

Thanks
Kashyap
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Kashyap Mhaisekar" <kashyap.m@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 3, 2016 3:55 AM
Subject: [google-gson:2550]: JsonElement implements Serialization
To: "google-gson" <google-gson@googlegroups.com>

Hi,
Is there any way the JsonElement (Specifically JsonPrimitive) can be made
serializable? I plan to persist the JsonPrimitive itself as an object in
cache so that my further process is easier. Am presently seeing that
parsing strings each time is becoming expensive in my use case.

Did anyone try and succeed to Serialize a JsonElement (JsonPrimitive)?

Please respond.

Thanks
Kashyap