storm-user mailing list archives

From John Yost <hokiege...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple output streams: all go through the same connection?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:55:27 GMT
Awesome, thanks everyone! Annabel -> I should have clarified my question
better, I meant to ask if there are multiple streams defined between two
bolts whether both streams would go over the same connection.  I have logic
that will send one of two types of streams between two bolts depending upon
whether I bin tuples or not.

Again, thanks to all of you for your input.

--John