storm-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Garg <ankurga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple output streams: all go through the same connection?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:01:08 GMT
Hi John ,

I am not aware of the storm internal working so I am not sure about this .
But since no one has answered this so far , I will try my hand .

I believe Spouts and Bolts communicate through an intermediate queue (ZMQ)
. Assuming this it should always be a single connection to ZMQ .

But Like I said , this is what I think should be the case . Waiting for any
of the member to validate/invalidate  this.

Thanks
Ankur