Guys!

I have a flow of messages, say words for instances from BoltA ----> to BoltB.
 I need to guarantee that  one instance of BoltB handles  only one word. In other words, if I have  flow of  40 words then I should have 40 instances of BoltB (each instance processes ONLY  word).  I looked at the direct grouping but did not give me the desired output.

Any help

Cheers

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and intended for the use of individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately and inform the sender. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email or any attachments included. The contents of the emails including any attachments may be subjected to copyrights law, In such case the contents may not be copied, adapted, distributed or transmitted without the consent of the copyright owner.