Hi

Can anyone tell me , how storm schedules multiple topologies?

For an example if topology A and B both need 2 workers (in total 4 ) but only 3 worker solots available , which topology will get 2 worker and which will get one worker?

I know the default scheduler tries to evenly distribute executors to workers but i am interested in topology level scheduling

My experience says that its a fifo order , the topology submitted first will be always scheduled first