storm-user mailing list archives

From "fanxinpu@travelsky.com" <fanxi...@travelsky.com>
Subject to remove the kill button in storm ui
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 08:52:27 GMT
user,您好:

Hi,

Any one  can help me?

I would like to disable the "kill" button  in the storm UI. My storm version is 0.9.2.

I tried to revise the topologyActions staff in the src/ui/topology.html, it turned out to
be no use.
I tried to revise the topology-actions-template staff in the src/ui/template/topology-page-template.html,
it turned out to be no use.
I tried to revise the confirmAction staff in the src/ui/js/script.js, it turned out to be
no use.
I tried to revise the main-routes staff in the src/clj/backtype/storm/ui/core.clj, it turned
out to be  useful. But it is weird that there is a button which does nothing when being clicked.

So, is there a way to remove just the button in the topology-page in the UI?

范新普

中国民航信息网络股份有限公司
研发中心  数据服务部
地址:北京市朝阳区天辰东路7号国家会议中心北区七层