storm-user mailing list archives

From Sai Dilip Reddy Kiralam <dkira...@aadhya-analytics.com>
Subject Re: How to set number of slots in storm.yaml
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 04:44:36 GMT
Hi guys,

Thank you for your suggestions but I'm not clear with the
explanation.andrey please let me know one thing '*what do you mean by
"depend by code"* ' ? Depend on code in the sense does it depends on number
of bolts and spouts I'm using ?if yes can you give me a direct answer using
an example having number of bolts and spouts.How many supervisor.slots
should I consider in 16 core cpu?Answer to my question Still remains as a
lock.
machine.

*Best regards,*

*K.Sai Dilip Reddy.*