storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm Topology Hanging
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 07:44:40 GMT
Hi Nitin,

Though it decreases throughput when max spout pending value is small, it
should not hang.
Which version of Storm do you use, and could you share stack trace of
workers if you don't mind?

Btw, your spout latency is a bit high (10s). Which value you set message
timeout secs?

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 4월 6일 (수) 오후 4:34, Nitin Gupta <Nitin.Gupta@e-zest.in>님이 작성: