storm-user mailing list archives

From "Nikos R. Katsipoulakis" <nick.kat...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a single CustomKeyGrouping object per machine in a cluster?
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 15:31:18 GMT
Hello all,

I have a question that I would like your help with:

Let us assume that I have a cluster of machines and on one of them two
instances (executor threads) of Bolt A has been assigned. In addition, Bolt
A uses a CustomKeyGrouping policy, call it NikosGrouping, for pushing
tuples to some other bolts. If I have two executor threads running Bolt A
on one machine, will they share the same NikosGrouping object? Or, is there
going to be two different NikosGrouping objects?

Thank you,
Nikos

--
Nikos R. Katsipoulakis,