storm-user mailing list archives

From Darsh <darsh.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Distribute load across multiple storm clusters.
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:39:36 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to to distribute load across 2 clusters if I deploy same
topology to 2 storm clusters with same spout id?

We have 2 separate storm clusters with 0.10.0 version of storm running in 2
different availability zones. We are using storm-kafka spout (with simple
consumer) to process data from kafka and external common zookeeper to store
the kafka offsets.Kafka Topic has  32 partitions. 8  executors(
*parallelism_hint*) for spout in each cluster.

Thanks

Darsh