storm-user mailing list archives

From Henry Hottelet <hotte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: docs on storm starter frustrating, but success
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 23:11:43 GMT
Joaquin, and storm users,

Please let me know if you were able to get the maven build for the storm
starter project built.  If so, please give me the link to the github
project, because I tried yesterday, it was missing dependencies for clojure.

Also, which docs are you referring to for getting started?

It is a struggle because of the missing dependencies to clojure.

I am also considering Kafka integrated with storm. However I need it to be
locally developed on a macbook, and deployable to a red hat machine where
on aws or azure.

Please advise.

Henry