storm-user mailing list archives

From Julián Bermejo Ferreiro | BEEVA <julian.berm...@beeva.com>
Subject Upgrading to newest Storm version
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 14:20:00 GMT
Hi!

We have a 5 nodes production environment, running with Storm 0.9.4 version.

I'd like to upgrade it, but I'm not sure about which version should I
choose. Taking a look to Apache Storm download documentation, the newest
notes (both from 5th November 2015) are about:

-  0.9.6 version --> "We encourage users of previous versions to upgrade to
this latest release"
- 0.10.0 version --> "This release includes a number of improvements and
bug fixes identified in the previous beta release"

I don't know if 0.10.0 version is still beta-released or if it is as stable
as 0.9.6 version is.

What do you think?

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

*JULIÁN BERMEJO FERREIRO*
*Departamento de Tecnología *