storm-user mailing list archives

From sam mohel <sammoh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GC overhead limit exceeded
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 13:53:39 GMT
@Florin
thanks for replying , really iam using 3 hashmap in my code
please how can i debug the code in local mode ?
after error appeared visualVM closed my application , should i run it again
to see what i got in the profiler tab ?  i saved what i got in heapdump ,
should i use it or get something from it ?

sorry again how can i know XmX and XMs in my JVM?

Thanks a lot

@Andrey
Thanks for replying i've question about memory it's first time deal with
that problem
how can memory not active and it is not leak and i need to extra it
how can i change GC trigger ?

Thanks a lot , Really thanks for helping

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 2:18 PM, Andrey Dudin <doodin201@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is not memory leak. Your memory graph show that memory not active
> using. Likely you use a big object\map\etc in memory. GC don't stop working
> because level of free memory is low. You need to extra memory or change GC
> trigger.

>> ​@spico there is what i got after ruuning code again in local mode , how
>> can i know if there is memory leak or not ?
>>

>> On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 1:45 AM, sam mohel <sammohel5@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> sorry it's supposed to use hashmap.remove() to not to make it reach to
>>> heapsize  right !

in

how much ram do you

in local mode and got