storm-user mailing list archives

From Susana González <susan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: move topologies between servers
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 10:08:28 GMT
Hi,

As Matthias says, you need to implement your own scheduler and use some
metadata in the storm.yaml file. This link is a good starting point:
https://dcvan24.wordpress.com/2015/04/07/metadata-aware-custom-scheduler-in-storm/

What I haven't been able to do yet it is to mix a customized scheduler with
the default scheduler. I mean, to configure that some supervisor is in
charge of some bolts (use your custom scheduler) but the rest of
supervisors use the default Storm scheduler to be assigned automatically.

Do someone know how to do this?  Thanks!

Best,
     Susana