storm-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm 1.0.0 DRPC connection refused
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:28:01 GMT
Hello!
  I found also a post with similliar error that you have. Perhaps you get
some clues.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/storm-user/201603.mbox/%3C0DD9AA99-8504-43C9-B3A8-6196DEF07877@viaplay.com%3E


On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Spico Florin <spicoflorin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
>   I suggest to run your topology with LocalCluster and LocalDRPC.
> For me it seems that is related with some security added in the 1.0.0. Can
> you check some security configuration parameters that you have to set up in
> your storm.yaml?
>
> at
> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.retryNext(TBackoffConnect.java:64)
> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>
> at
> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(TBackoffConnect.java:56)
> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>
>
>
> I hope that these help.
>
>  Regards,
>
>  Florin
>
>
> On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 11:04 AM, Victor Kovrizhkin <
> vik.kovrizhkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Please help!
>>
>> From: Victor Kovrizhkin
>> Date: Monday, April 18, 2016 at 9:28 PM
>> To: "user@storm.apache.org"
>> Subject: Storm 1.0.0 DRPC connection refused
>>
>> Hi Good People!
>>
>> I’m trying to update my cluster running Storm 0.10.0 with DRPC to Storm
>> 1.0.0. I’ve updated all machines with latest version of Storm, changed
>> storm.yml configurations (e.g. nimbus.host -> nimbus.seeds), changed
>> dependencies in topology. When I starting nimbus, supervisors, ui, drpc,
>> logviewers everything looks good, I’m able to see UI, logs, configuration
>> and submit topologies.
>>
>> But once I submit DRPC topology – it’s logs full of following exceptions:
>>
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>> java.lang.RuntimeException:
>> org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout.checkFutures(DRPCSpout.java:129)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout.nextTuple(DRPCSpout.java:210)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.daemon.executor$fn__8158$fn__8173$fn__8204.invoke(executor.clj:647)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.util$async_loop$fn__554.invoke(util.clj:484)
>> [storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at clojure.lang.AFn.run(AFn.java:22) [clojure-1.7.0.jar:?]
>>
>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> Caused by: java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>> java.lang.RuntimeException:
>> org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.report(FutureTask.java:122)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:192) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout.checkFutures(DRPCSpout.java:127)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> ... 5 more
>>
>> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException:
>> org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.retryNext(TBackoffConnect.java:64)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(TBackoffConnect.java:56)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.reconnect(ThriftClient.java:99)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:69)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:46)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCInvocationsClient.<init>(DRPCInvocationsClient.java:40)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:101)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:88)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> ... 1 more
>>
>> Caused by: org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TTransportException:
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TSocket.open(TSocket.java:226)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TFramedTransport.open(TFramedTransport.java:81)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.SimpleTransportPlugin.connect(SimpleTransportPlugin.java:103)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(TBackoffConnect.java:53)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.reconnect(ThriftClient.java:99)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:69)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:46)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCInvocationsClient.<init>(DRPCInvocationsClient.java:40)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:101)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:88)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> ... 1 more
>>
>> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>
>> at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:204)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TSocket.open(TSocket.java:221)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.thrift.transport.TFramedTransport.open(TFramedTransport.java:81)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.SimpleTransportPlugin.connect(SimpleTransportPlugin.java:103)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.TBackoffConnect.doConnectWithRetry(TBackoffConnect.java:53)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.reconnect(ThriftClient.java:99)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:69)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.security.auth.ThriftClient.<init>(ThriftClient.java:46)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCInvocationsClient.<init>(DRPCInvocationsClient.java:40)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:101)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at org.apache.storm.drpc.DRPCSpout$Adder.call(DRPCSpout.java:88)
>> ~[storm-core-1.0.0.jar:1.0.0]
>>
>> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266) ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
>> ~[?:1.8.0_74]
>>
>> ... 1 more
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:10:19.579 o.a.s.util [ERROR]  Async loop died!
>>
>> It seems DRPCSpout is unable to connect to DRPC server in some reasons.
>>
>>    - Everything is fine with Storm 0.10.0
>>    - Supervisor’s configuration is correct – there is valid
>>    ‘drpc.servers’ entry.
>>    - Zookeeper and Nimbus are running
>>    - I’m able to telnet DRPC server 3772, 3774, 3773 ports from any
>>    supervisor.
>>    - DRPC server is up and running, it is able to handle request (with
>>    timeout of course), here is the log:
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.444 o.a.s.d.drpc [INFO] Starting drpc server for
>> storm version '1.0.0'
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.619 o.a.s.d.drpc [INFO] Starting Distributed RPC
>> servers...
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.692 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.Server [INFO] jetty-7.x.y-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.717 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler [INFO] started
>> o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,null}
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.728 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.AbstractConnector [INFO] Started
>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:3774
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.729 o.a.s.d.m.MetricsUtils [INFO] Using statistics
>> reporter
>> plugin:org.apache.storm.daemon.metrics.reporters.JmxPreparableReporter
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.730 o.a.s.d.m.r.JmxPreparableReporter [INFO]
>> Preparing...
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:00:20.737 o.a.s.d.common [INFO] Started statistics report
>> plugin...
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:09:49.790 o.a.s.t.s.AbstractNonblockingServer$FrameBuffer
>> [ERROR] Read an invalid frame size of -786435. Are you using
>> TFramedTransport on the client side?
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.413 o.a.s.d.drpc [INFO] Starting drpc server for
>> storm version '1.0.0'
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.743 o.a.s.d.drpc [INFO] Starting Distributed RPC
>> servers...
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.852 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.Server [INFO] jetty-7.x.y-SNAPSHOT
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.896 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.h.ContextHandler [INFO] started
>> o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,null}
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.921 o.a.s.s.o.e.j.s.AbstractConnector [INFO] Started
>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:3774
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.922 o.a.s.d.m.MetricsUtils [INFO] Using statistics
>> reporter
>> plugin:org.apache.storm.daemon.metrics.reporters.JmxPreparableReporter
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.924 o.a.s.d.m.r.JmxPreparableReporter [INFO]
>> Preparing...
>>
>> 2016-04-18 18:26:10.935 o.a.s.d.common [INFO] Started statistics report
>> plugin...
>>
>> Please help
>> Sincerely,
>> Viktor
>>
>
>

Mime
View raw message