storm-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm topology using all the Max connections of db
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 06:49:42 GMT
Hello!
   How many tasks do you have for inserting the data to your database? Are
you using ConnectionPool for connecting to Postgres? If your number of task
superseeds the number of max connections provided in connection pool then
your have a problem.
Please also check the number of max connections that your db accepts.
I hope that these help.
Regards,
  Florin