storm-user mailing list archives

From Steven Lewis <Steven.Le...@walmart.com>
Subject thread safe output collector
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 13:05:16 GMT
I have conflicting information, and have not checked personally but has the output collector
finally been made thread safe for emitting in version 1.0 or 0.10? I know it was a huge problem
in 0.9.5 when trying to do threading in a bolt for async future calls and emitting once it
returns.

individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
destroy it immediately. *** Walmart Confidential ***