storm-user mailing list archives

From Nitin Gupta <Nitin.Gu...@e-zest.in>
Subject Storm Topology Hanging
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 07:34:47 GMT
Dear All,

I am facing an issue where in one of my Topology hangs after 14-16 hours.

>From the Storm UI I can see the below statics:

*         Number of Records Emitted: 4000

*         Number of Records Acked : 3180

*         Number of Records Failed : 1140

*         The Spout Latency is 10913 milliseconds

*         I have configured the Max Spout Config to the Number of  Executors : 40 in my case

*         I have only one Spout

>From various blogs on this topic , I understand if the value of Max Spout Config is not
set properly it can result in such issues.
Can someone please guide me what should the correct value in my case.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Gupta