When you are running in local mode, everything runs within the same process, so you just restart the local-mode process.

- Erik

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 5:24 PM, sam mohel <sammohel5@gmail.com> wrote:
thank for your replying , sorry for my questions , i'm new try to learn , i ran the code first in local mode . it loading configurations that i can see Terminal window , in this case how can i restart supervisor