storm-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Powis <spo...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Would like to make collective intelligence about Metrics on Storm
Date Mon, 02 May 2016 13:19:01 GMT
Oooh I'd love this as well!  I really dig the ease of the metric framework
in storm and have all the metrics go thru one centralized config.  But as
the number of storm hosts and number of tasks grow, I've found that
Graphite/Grafana has a hard time collecting up all the relevant metrics
across a lot of wildcarded keys for things like hostnames and taskIds to
properly display my graphs.