storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Would like to make collective intelligence about Metrics on Storm
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 06:00:32 GMT
Harsha,

Yes sure, I applied regex for filtering by metric name. Please refer
relevant unit test
<https://github.com/HeartSaVioR/storm/blob/STORM-1700/storm-core/test/jvm/org/apache/storm/metric/filter/FilterByMetricNameTest.java>
from pull request <https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/1324>.
I'm curious other features (component name, host, etc) could also be useful
for filtering. If we think they're useful, it could be easy to add, too. Also
option could be expanded to take a list of filter configurations, finally
making the filter list.

Just would like to see the opinions whether it's better to keep it simple,
or give full flexibilities.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 5월 3일 (화) 오후 2:47, Harsha <storm@harsha.io>님이 작성: