storm-user mailing list archives

From Joaquin Menchaca <jmench...@gobalto.com>
Subject Re: Storm Cluster Docs: nimbus.seeds vs. nimbus.host
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 15:23:09 GMT
Sure thing, I starting writing these up.  At first I was shocked, because
as was in newbie mode last week, I was clueless.  I started figuring out
how to get it to work from the collage of scraps around the Internet,
including nathanmarz/storm-deploy recommended in the docs.

How about Python version, we're still recommending Python 2.6.6?

--

是故勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。