storm-user mailing list archives

From Simon Cooper <simon.coo...@featurespace.co.uk>
Subject Using pacemaker externally
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 11:18:42 GMT
Hi everyone,

The pacemaker server was introduced in storm 1.0. This is a useful bit of functionality, and
we've got some daemons of our own it would be useful to heartbeat to our own monitoring system
in a similar way. Could the pacemaker server be used by our own daemons as well as by storm,
or will there be collisions and Bad Things happening? Is it designed to be usable externally
at all?

Thanks,
SimonC
This message, and any files/attachments transmitted together with it, is intended for the
use only of the person (or persons) to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which
is confidential and/or protected by legal privilege. Accordingly, any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this message, or any part of it or anything sent together with it, other
than by intended recipients, may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is hereby
prohibited. Unless otherwise stated, any views expressed in this message are those of the
person sending it and not the sender's employer. No responsibility, legal or otherwise, of
whatever nature, is accepted as to the accuracy of the contents of this message or for the
completeness of the message as received. Anyone who is not the intended recipient of this
message is advised to make no use of it and is requested to contact Featurespace Limited as
soon as possible. Any recipient of this message who has knowledge or suspects that it may
have been the subject of unauthorised interception or alteration is also requested to contact
Featurespace Limited.