storm-user mailing list archives

From Adrien Carreira <...@reportlinker.com>
Subject Re: Another parallelism question
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 12:34:42 GMT
Yes,

But the rebalance command doesn't do what I would like.

Let's suppose that I've :

SPOUT A (1) => BOLT 1 (1) => BOLT2 (1) => BOLT3 (3)

(number is the parallelism hint)
It means that If I scale to n worker I would like :

SPOUT A (1*n) => BOLT 1 (1*n) => BOLT2 (1*n) => BOLT3 (3*n)

But, the storm rebalance keeps the parralisme_hint :/