storm-user mailing list archives

From Jason Kania <jason.ka...@ymail.com>
Subject Debugging tuples being replayed despite acks
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2016 17:28:14 GMT
Hello,
I would appreciate any suggestions as nobody seems to have answered my previous requests for
assistance.
I am currently using 0.10.0 and am having serious difficulties. I am unable to upgrade at
present and have looked for any bugs on this issue with no luck.
I am trying to figure out why acked tuples keep getting replayed. These tuples have been acked
previously but just in case something in the topology was wrong, I am now automatically acking
everything in the first bolt and yet I keep getting them replayed. I tried putting a breakpoint
in the Kafka Spout and can see that nextTuple() is hit but the ack() method of KafkSpout is
never reached.
I would try debugging into clojure but have had no luck doing so and cannot seem to find a
path to make that successful.
Any suggestions on any front at all would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason