storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject [SURVEY] What version of Storm are you using?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:11:49 GMT
On the Storm developer list, there are a number of discussions regarding ending support for
various older versions of Storm. In order to make an informed decision I’d like to get an
idea of what versions the user community is actively using. I’d like to ask the user community
to answer the following questions so we can best determine which version lines we should continue
to support, and which ones can be EOL’ed.

1. What version of Storm are you currently using?

2. If you are not on the most recent version, what is preventing you from upgrading?

Thanks in advance.

-Taylor