storm-user mailing list archives

From Jonas Krauß <jkraus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] What version of Storm are you using?
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 15:27:54 GMT
Using 1.0.0

will probably upgrade to 1.0.1 in one of the next cycles of our development (couple of weeks)

On Aug 17, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Noppanit Charassinvichai <noppanit.c@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're using 0.10.0. We couldn't upgrade to 1.0 because some of the lib we use hasn't
been upgraded yet due to the package renaming.

> On Wed, 17 Aug 2016 at 11:19 anshu shukla <anshushukla0@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think  storm 1.0.1 is the best for now . Most stable .
>
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Jason Kania <jason.kania@ymail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our building automation company uses 0.9.6.
>
> We are not using the latest version because we need stability over new functionality.
We would always prefer to try upgrading after a few patch revisions have been delivered.

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

for various older versions of Storm. In order to make an informed decision I’d like to get
an idea of what versions the user community is actively using. I’d like to ask the user
community to answer the following questions so we can best determine which version lines we
should continue to support, and which ones can be EOL’ed.