storm-user mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] What version of Storm are you using?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 03:26:04 GMT
+1

Any and all feedback is always welcome.

-Taylor

> On Aug 17, 2016, at 9:22 PM, Jungtaek Lim <kabhwan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> off-topic:
> Andrew and Erik, please feel free to post the issue to dev@ whenever you meet the issue
from streamparse, storm-mesos, and etc. which might be cause of upstream so that Storm dev.
community can help if possible.

heartbeat failures", do you have any topo's @ Groupon using ShellSpout (multi-lang)?

>> If so, the patch/resolution in STORM-1928 (released in 1.0.2, see JIRA for details)
may be helpful.

>>> On Aug 17, 2016 6:07 PM, "Jungtaek Lim" <kabhwan@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Side note for users waiting stable version of 1.x: 1.0.2 is worth to try out
since it's well tested, and fixes various critical bugs users met.

>>> - Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)
>>>
>>> 2016년 8월 18일 (목) 오전 6:58, Erik Weathers <eweathers@groupon.com>님이
작성:

"logback to log4j 2" change in 0.10.  We have a bunch of internal teams using a library for
logging which is based on logback, and it's definitely going to be herding cats to get them
to upgrade their topologies.

come back to adding support for 1.0+ next month on.   Spending time on that is currently blocked