storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storm UI metrics data is cleared sometimes
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 05:56:50 GMT
Chen,

Upcoming Storm 1.1.0 is addressing such concerns on current metrics feature.
Async metrics consumer bolt will minimize performance affection while
metrics consumer doesn't keep up, and you can apply filter by metrics name
to get rid of metrics which you are not interested.

It uses metrics consumer, so you still need to prepare external storage DB
and relevant metrics consumer implementation. There's a popular pair on
Graphite and verisign/storm-graphite, and upcoming Ambari 2.4 will have
Storm metrics consumer for Ambari Metrics System.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 8월 1일 (월) 오후 7:06, Chen Junfeng <k-2feng@hotmail.com>님이 작성: