storm-user mailing list archives

From Jungtaek Lim <kabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: State Management - Config Files in Jar, Outside Jar? Suggestions
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2016 02:19:43 GMT
Hi Joaquin,

If you want to fix config file jar in topology submission time, you might
want to take a look at STORM-2016
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-2016>.
It's in reviewing (already got some +1s) and will eventually be available.
(hoping that it can be shipped to 1.1.0)

If you want to read config file jar in topology runtime (and read updated
jar on demand), you could use BlobStore API which is available from Storm
1.0.0. Note that it will be treated as normal file, not one of classpath
entries, so you need to handle it manually.

Please let me know if you have questions regarding above.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 8월 18일 (목) 오전 6:56, Joaquin Menchaca <jmenchaca@gobalto.com>님이
작성: