storm-user mailing list archives

From anshu shukla <anshushuk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Used Mem in RAS (storm 1.0.1 R-storm )
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 05:07:23 GMT
I have not set any   -Xmx options    but  have to use -

*conf.setTopologyWorkerMaxHeapSize(3600.0);   // (3.5 GB for 1 core )*

For packing within the  workers for Resource aware scheduler  since min req
for 1 thread in my case is larger than default memory for worker i.e. 768
mb .

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshu Shukla