storm-user mailing list archives

From Navin Ipe <navin....@searchlighthealth.com>
Subject Re: Storm UI links to <Storm UI host>:8000 not working
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 05:18:04 GMT
The other explanation is that Storm is trying to access the log file via
your servers private IP, but the server allows external traffic only via
the public IP. I had posted a query on this a week or two ago, and the
reply I received is to access the server via VPN.
If you are on your local system though, Ravi's suggestion of running
logviewer will work.

--
Regards,
Navin