storm-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weathers <eweath...@groupon.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] What version of Storm are you using?
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 01:19:01 GMT
Hey Andrew,

Thanks for the pointer, unfortunately we don't have any of those.  This
issue reminds me of the netty problems we had with 0.9.3 which we worked
around by switching to ZeroMQ -- thanks for your help on that issue a
couple years ago!  We have since switched back to netty with 0.9.5 and
0.9.6, and this new behavior we have only witnessed with 0.9.6 but it's a
separate cluster so I'm not sure at all what the actual root cause is yet.
Gonna be spending weeks looking at this in detail, sigh.

- Erik