This is happening in both local and prod mode(topology) ?

On Fri, Aug 5, 2016 at 6:58 AM, Jason Kania <jason.kania@ymail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am using Storm 0.10.0 and have an application pulling content off a Kafka topic via the Kafka spout but after some time nothing is being injected. However, after a restart of the topic, more messages come in for a while. I have done my best to confirm that there are no tuple timeouts by tracing code and have looked at the tuple visualization but found no lost tuples. There is no indication of any tuples lost or any timeouts.

I am logging every time something comes into the first bolt and see nothing there either.

At this point, I am not sure what I can do to debug further.

At this point we cannot upgrade.

Any suggestions to get to the bottom of this?

Thanks,

Jason

--
Regards,