We upgrade from 0.9.5 to 1.0.1 recently.

+1

Any and all feedback is always welcome.

-Taylor

On Aug 17, 2016, at 9:22 PM, Jungtaek Lim <kabhwan@gmail.com> wrote:

off-topic:
Andrew and Erik, please feel free to post the issue to dev@ whenever you meet the issue from streamparse, storm-mesos, and etc. which might be cause of upstream so that Storm dev. community can help if possible.

2016년 8월 18일 (목) 오전 10:07, Andrew Montalenti <andrew@parsely.com>님이 작성:

Erik, re: this issue, "blocked by us dealing with mysterious Storm Worker process heartbeat failures", do you have any topo's @ Groupon using ShellSpout (multi-lang)?

If so, the patch/resolution in STORM-1928 (released in 1.0.2, see JIRA for details) may be helpful.