hey Junguk,

Are you sure you have 10 slots for the workers to be scheduled onto in your cluster?

- Erik

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Junguk Cho <jmanbal@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, All.

I tried to use STORM rebalance (http://storm.apache.org/releases/1.0.1/Command-line-client.html).

I used Storm 1.0.1 version.
I first ran 3 workers (one spout, one split and one count.) for WordCount example.

After running it, In commandline, I typed
./storm rebalance WordCount -w 10 -n 6 -e spout=1 -e split=2 -e count=2

I saw something in nimbus.log and UI like
 Delaying event :do-rebalance for 10 secs for WordCount-1-1470884051.
However, when I checked UI, it was still 3 workers.

Are there some requirements to use rebalance feature?
Also, in UI, there are no input interfaces to specify # of workers and # of components except for waiting time for rebalace.

Thanks in advance.
- Junguk