storm-user mailing list archives

From Daniccan VP <danic...@iqsystech.com>
Subject Messages are not being delivered fast enough
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 05:56:13 GMT
Hi,

I am getting the following warning messages often in my Storm Cluster. I am using Kafka Spout
to get the messages from Kafka to Storm. What does this warning mean ?

2016-10-17 09:01:40.359 o.a.s.m.n.StormClientHandler [WARN] Messages are not being delivered
fast enough, got 2 metrics messages at once

Thanks and Regards,
Daniccan VP | Junior Software Engineer
Email : daniccan@iqsystech.com
use of the individual or entity to whom they have been addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system.